To ensure the Pension Boards has the proper information and payments are applied quickly and correctly please observe the following:
- When making a payment please make your check out for the exact amount shown on the current invoice in the "Amount Due" box. If you have an issue with the amount shown on the bill please call 1.800.642.6543 and select option 4. Please do not send a different amount without first contacting the Pension Boards first. Sending an incorrect amount will only delay application of funds to your employee's accounts.
- Please detach the payment stub at the dashed line, which is about one-third of the way down the page, and attach it to your check.
- Please do not write on the payment stub except for the amount of your check in the "Amount Enclosed" box.
- The grayed portion of the bill just below the dashed line is the statement summary section, which shows the total charges.
- Please make checks payable to: The Pension Boards-United Church of Christ
- Please mail your check and payment stub to our lockbox at:
The Pension Boards-UCC
75 Remittance Drive
Chicago, IL 60675-1592
Spreadsheet Payment Solution
The Pension Boards–United Church of Christ, Inc. (PBUCC) is now using a spreadsheet payment solution to automate the creation of contribution transactions and cash deposit activity in the related member accounts as an enhancement for employers. The Pension Boards uses a secure FTP site with an employer username and password to upload files from your local computer to Pension Boards’ remote server, on which you will have upload permission.
The Spreadsheet Solution allows the employer to upload an Excel file with the exact payment. This will enhance the posting of payments while eliminating discrepancies. Spreadsheet Solution is especially helpful for employers making contributions for hourly employees.
Contact the Accounting Department for more details