All of us at one time or another have experienced some type of personal crisis or life event that resulted in grief, stress, financial loss, and more. At the Pension Boards, we are fully committed to your health and personal well-being. We care when life throws you a curve ball.
Effective January 1, 2018, the Pension Boards is pleased to introduce a new benefit that will provide personal short-term assistance to UCC Non-Medicare Health Plan participants and their eligible family members when faced with life’s unexpected challenges.
The Member Assistance Program + Work/Life Program, or MAP+Work/Life, offered through West Health Advocate Solutions, a leading clinical health advocacy company, is a no-cost benefit that gives you confidential access to a Licensed Professional Counselor or Work/Life Specialist. Through in-person visits, and unlimited, confidential phone consultations, these specialists can walk you through any of life’s temporary setbacks.
Receive 24/7 assistance with issues such as:
- Grief, loss, depression
- Relationship issues, divorce
- Job stress, burnout, work/life balance
- New baby, adoption, eldercare
- Financial and legal issues, retirement, identity theft
- Addiction, eating disorders, mental illness, and more
If long-term assistance is required, you can be assured that a counselor will make the appropriate, cost effective referrals to meet your specific needs. You will also have access to a wide database of resources and authoritative articles on the MAP+Work/Life member website: https://members.healthadvocate.com/.
Who is eligible?
One of the unique features of this benefit is that your extended family can use this special service. Eligible UCC Non-Medicare Health Plan participants, their spouses, dependent children, parents and parents-in-law are covered under this program.
- Review the Health Advocate brochure
- Call the toll-free number: 1.877.240.6863, and visit https://members.healthadvocate.com/ One of the unique features of this benefit is that your extended family can use this special service. Eligible UCC Non-Medicare Health Plan participants, their spouses, dependent children, parents and parents-in-law are covered under this program.